In no particular order....
1. Matching pictures book. Students can receptively identify common objects using EnchantedLearning.com. This website has numerous "word books." It has a spot for students to write the words. But I have used velcro to have my students match. I use Board maker to create the pictures to make. By matching, the students demonstrate a better understanding of the vocabulary since it is demonstrated in two different picture representations.
2. File Folder Soring Games - helps keep all pieces together in a fun and motivating way.
3. Go-togethers: use velcro to have students complete the sentence strips.
4. Sequencing activities - students can place pictures on a laminated board to tell or retell a story.
5. Spatial Concepts books - instead of printing copies of books for students to glue pictures, you can laminate and have students velcro the items in the named locations. This way you can keep reusing easily!